Release 2 of ISO Recorder V2 supports Windows XP SP2 and SP3 as well as Server 2003.
Here is the 64-bit build. See Release Log Item 4 below for more details.
Please send all feedback to Alex Feinman
1) 08/27/2004 5:24PM And issue has been identified which would cause ISO Recorder fail to start on certain systems. If you get a message "MSVCR71.DLL is missing", please uninstall and download the setup again/
2) 08/28/2004 1:00PM This drop does not work on pre-SP2 machines. It will be fixed in the next drop. For now, if you do not have SP2 or Server 2003, do not install this release. Use the original (v1).
3) 11/17/04 3:13 PM Release 2 is ready. I decided not to make this build compatible with pre-SP2 machines. Too much trouble with a very little return.
4) 05/31/05 5:10 PM A 64-bit build of ISO Recorder for AMD64/Intel EMT64 systems is available here. Please note, that this is only for 64-bit version of Windows XP and Server 2003. If you are running a regular, 32-bit version of Windows even on a 64-bit CPU, you would still need a regular 32-bit build of ISO Recorder
Known issues in this release:
0) It will not replace the rolex replica sale 1 but will most likely conflict with it. Please, uninstall the version 1 before installing this release.
1) The recording speed fake rolex sale is honored, but might be not exactly what you set. If you decrease it, it will decrease, but the absolute value maybe different.
2) Guaranteed not to work on pre-SP2 machines. Use the original version here.
3) Due to changes in the OS the Cancel button is not available while recording anymore. Sometime around XPSP1 Microsoft has broken the cancel feature in their engine. I've rolex replica uk on it to late to submit it for fixing in SP2. Perhaps SP3. Otherwise it's going to be Longhorn.
1) Server 2003 is now supported.
2) Using ISO Recorder does not require administrator rights anymore
3) Added support for erasing disks (RW) and "really erasing" disks. After a certain amount of use a CD-RW disk stops working. Fully erasing it most of the time will make it possible to use it again
4) ISO Recorder now detects media changes - no need to close it and reopen if the disk was inserted while it was running.
5) ISO Recorder does not block anymore the shell window from which it has been launched. It does not run in the context of the shell process anymore. If it happens to crash, it will not bring down the instance of Explorer with it.
6) ISO Recorder can be used to cartier replica uk an ISO image from the contents of a directory.
Copyright (c) 2001-2006, Alex Feinman
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
A list of frequently asked questions is available here.
I accept PayPal donations for ISO Recorder. It allows me to upgrade the development hardware once in a while and not to worry about wasting blank discs
Last updated: 09/11/2007 11:26 PM PST