On this page you will find a preliminary release of ISO Recorder for Windows Vista. Windows Vista supports DVD recording and so does this build of ISO Recorder.
1) 09/11/2005 11:47PM - Initial code drop, It contains a 32-bit and a 64-bit installer
1) Only Windows Vista (both client and server, 32-bit and 64-bit builds) is supported.
2) DVD recording. A DVD image, including a bootable one can be recorded.
3) DVD image creation is supported
Known issues in this release:
I CD Burning
1) No check for whether image is compatible with media (DVD image vs CD media)
2) Cancel button does not cancel burn
3) Disk is always closed (not selectable)
4) Burn properties (max speed, etc) do not work - disabled in this build
5) Copying CD/DVD in-place (using a single drive) leaves an image file in the temp directory
Please, send feedback to Alex Feinman
Here you can see the tutorial on using ISO Recorder. (Not updated for v3 yet)
I accept PayPal donations for ISO Recorder. It allows me to upgrade the development hardware once in a while and not to worry about wasting blank discs
Last updated: 11/01/2007 12:26 AM PST